Skin’s New Beginning
Self Isolation is the perfect time to get to know your skincare.
03 APRIL 2020
As we are confined to our homes, with more time on our hands than we are used to, solitude gives us the opportunity to reset our skin. The busyness of life sometimes throws us out of our skincare routine, but let's use this extra down time to get our skin back on track!
Whether it’s getting to know the products you already use or simply getting started with a skincare regime, we are going to go through a few of our favourite products that give your skin a fresh start. The positive side of self isolation is being able to give your skin the attention it deserves.
The three essential steps for a skincare routine (morning and night) are to cleanse, balance and moisturise. Say hello to our Go-To Set or what we like to say, the golden trio. Let’s break it down.
Aloe Foaming Cleanser
The perfect way to start the day or start your wind down at night is cleansing. This first step is vital to give your skin the maximum benefits of the products that follow. A clean slate allows for each of the following steps to penetrate deeper into the skin and not be held back by impurities. The Aloe Foaming Cleanser is a great plant-based cleanser gentle enough for sensitive skin, but powerful enough to rid your skin of all impurities. The bio-active formula is created with these natural ingredients:
- Jojoba Oil to dissolve all makeup, even your most stubborn water-proof mascara
- Natural antibacterials to prevent oil build up
- Cucumber and Green Tea antioxidants that calm and soothe the skin
- Organically grown Aloe Vera to treat your blemishes
How to get the most out of this product? Apply the cleanser with your fingertips by gently rotating in an upward and outward motion. Rinse with warm water and a wet face cloth.
95% Aloe Hydrating Gel
Step two in the Go-To Set is our best-selling product, 95% Aloe Hydrating Gel. This essential step locks in moisture and leaves your skin glowing. The high concentration of organically grown Aloe Vera does three things to your skin: rebalances, boosts hydration and treats blemishes. The powerful formula within this product is made with these naturally sourced ingredients:
- Aloe Vera is known to absorb 3 times better than water, delivering hydration at super speed
- Eucalyptus and Wintergreen help to calm any irritation, reduce redness and diffuse blemishes
- Peppermint Oil helps to balance oil flow whilst providing the most delicate touch of aromatherapy
Massage this potent gel with your fingertips to warm and start the formula’s activation. When the gel is warm, apply it directly onto your clean face. The gel will create a porcelain look on the face as it dries.
Infiniti C Moisturiser
The last and most luxe step in this regime is to reward your skin with a concentrated dose of Vitamin C. This lightweight moisturiser is packed full of the most effective antioxidant power to provide lasting nourishment throughout your day or while you sleep. This product also helps prevent future lines and wrinkles from forming… amazing! Here are the main ingredients:
- Aloe Vera restores radiance and health with lasting moisture
- Vitamin C from Kakadu Plum improves skin elasticity, delaying the signs of ageing
- Potent antioxidants protect against sun and pollution damage
After the Aloe Hydrating Gel is completely dry, apply this product using your fingertips. Gently apply to your face and neck in an upward and outward motion.
These three essential steps will give you healthy, beautiful skin and unlock a clear and radiant complexion every day.