TERMS & CONDITIONS
Grace Cosmetics Giveaways and Competition Terms & Conditions
1. STANDARD TERMS
- 1.1 Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
2. WHO CAN ENTER?
- 2.1 Subject to clause 2.2, entry is open only to all Australian residents.
- 2.2 Employees and Brand Ambassadors associated with Grace Cosmetics or Pro-Ma Systems are not eligible to enter.
- 2.3 The winner is drawn from a prize pool of all new email subscribers who subscribe during that calendar month.
3. HOW TO ENTER
- 3.1 The competition draw commences at the start of each calendar month (eg: June 1, 2020 at 12:00am AEST) and concludes at the end of that month (eg: June 30, 2020 at 11:59pm AEST) - the competition period. The draw is reset each month, meaning applicants who entered in a previous month will not count towards a new calendar month prize pool.
- 3.2 In order to enter the competition, entrants must fill out the form on the competition page or email pop up, leaving the entrant's full name and email. Entrants must also still be subscribed to the email list at the time a winner is drawn.
ONE Grace Cosmetics Firming Rejuvenation Mask with a retail value of $75.00, delivered to the winner’s address.
- 4.1 If for any reason the winner does not take the prize after 30 days, then the prize will not be redeemable for cash and will be forfeited.
- 4.2 The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- 4.3 In the event that any prize item is unavailable; Grace Cosmetics reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value. Any taxes (other than GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- 4.4 In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to the promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners grant Grace Cosmetics a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
5. HOW TO WIN
- 5.1 Each entrant who has entered the competition over the Competition Period and registered all details in accordance with clause 3 will be entered into the prize draws. All draws will take place at Grace Cosmetics World Headquarters, 14 Kingston Drive Helensvale, Gold Coast Australia 4212 on the next business day after the close of that month’s competition.
- 5.2 The winner/s may be announced on gracecosmetics.global or via email to all subscribers. The prize winners will be notified by email within seven days of the draw.
- 5.3 Grace Cosmetics decision is final and will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- 6.1 By entering the competition entrants agree to receive communications from Grace Cosmetics regarding products, special offers and other matters of interest. We never share your personal information with any third party and you can unsubscribe at any time. All other communications will contain an opt-out option.
7. NO LIABILITY
- 7.1 In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders Grace Cosmetics ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, Grace Cosmetics may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to State Legislation.
- 7.2 Grace Cosmetics and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.
- 7.3 Grace Cosmetics and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any skin reaction, problem, concern, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur:
- 7.3.1 during the draw;
- 7.3.2 connected with their entry into the draw; or
- 7.3.3 in the participation of using the prize;
- 7.3.4 as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail;
- 7.3.5 due to the broadcast of any program relating to the competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person;
- 7.3.6 arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines or mobile communications network related to or resulting from participation in this promotion;
- 7.3.7 due to circumstances outside Grace Cosmetics’s reasonable control.
- 7.4 Grace Cosmetics and its affiliates assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- 7.5 If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of being conducted as planned, including, but not limited, due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Grace Cosmetics which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Grace Cosmetics reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to State Legislation.